Contact Us

132 South Main St.
Hardwick, VT 05843
Phone 802.472.5517
FAX 802.472.8818 
Offering You Outstanding Service and Protection
Since 1979
Web Site Privacy Statement
At Calderwood Insurance, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this web site and as our client. To our visitors and to our clients, we offer this pledge:
Calderwood Insurance is the owner of the information which is collected on this web site. We will not sell, disseminate, disclose, trade, share, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to any third party not specifically authorized by you to receive your information except as we have disclosed to you in this Privacy Policy.

M-F 8:30-4:00
Personal Insurance
Commercial Insurance
Farm Insurance
-Home Owners
​-Mobile Home
-Personal Auto
At Calderwood Insurance Agency, Inc, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Stop in today for a quote that is tailored to provide the protection you need, at a price that fits your budget.

We provide a variety of coverages including, but not limited to:
Your business is a valuable asset. Similar to your home, your business needs specialized insurance. Don't settle for a generic policy, let us fine tune your coverage to fit you! We would be glad to meet with you and present you with a no-obligation quote for the right protection at a competitive price.

-Commercial Auto
-Commercial Packages
-Business Owner Packages
​-Trucker Coverage
-Workers' Comp / Employer's Liability
Dairy, beef, sheep, llama, emu, elk.... We can tailor a farm insurance package with  Co-operative Insurance to cover all of your farm exposures. Co-op has over 85 years of farm insuring experience to offer you superior "Service and Protection!"

Flood Insurance
This policy is especially designed for the many types of small and hobby farms. Co-operative Insurance Companies is the recognized leader and specialist in this line of business. What does this mean? It means, if you have a Mini-Farm, no one insures them better!
Mini-Farm Insurance
Did you know that a standard Homeowner's Policy does no cover surface water and flood damage? Are you in a floodplain? We have got you covered! Call us today for more information!